Become a volunteer
Outcare started in the mid 1960s as a volunteer led service. While it has grown to now employ over 100 staff located around the State, volunteers still have a valuable role to play.
To volunteer at Outcare you need to have:
- desire to help people in need
- ability to relate to and work with clients in a positive manner
- willingness to undergo initial and ongoing training
- ability to accept and seek supervision or advice as required
- commitment to completion of agreed tasks
- willingness to work in a team
- a National Police Certificate
There is a range of different volunteering positions that we offer at various times, including assisting at Family Support Centres, in administration, with Santa’s Workshop, childcare, driving and fundraising. If you are interested in applying to become a volunteer at Outcare need more information about volunteering, please contact us.