100% Text size

Start Court

Who can participate in Start Court?

This program supports adults with mental health issues. Outcare Community Support Coordinators work alongside the Start Court Mental Health Team to address the individual’s needs, improve their mental health and link them with appropriate services in the community.

How can I be part of Start Court?

You can refer yourself to us by contacting the Start Court clinical and Outcare team on (08) 9224 2028 or Start Court Administration (Magistrates Court) on (08) 9425 3423.

You can be referred by a lawyer, doctor or other health professional. Click here for more information.

How will Start Court help me?

We provide therapeutic support to help you in your rehabilitation.

This can include help with:

  • Accommodation
  • Employment and training
  • Alcohol and drug support
  • Mental and physical health

Most participants involved with Start Court can be diverted from a custodial sentence.

Contact any of the numbers above to find out how you can get involved with this program.

Find out how we can empower you to live your best life.

27 Moore St, East Perth WA 6004

(08) 6263 8622 [email protected]
Speak now